Extra virgin coconut oil of Skin café is free of hydrogenation and refinement which is why the oil carries and retains its genuine flavor, smell, taste and virgin quality which is not present in coconut oils available in market.
- Conditions damaged hair.
- Cleanses and moisturizes skin.
- Helps remove dead cells.
- Helps the tissues present underneath the skins get strength.
- Improves immunity system.
- controls eczema, psoriasis
- Carries antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties.
- Fat – One tablespoon of coconut oil contains 13.6 g total fats out of which 11.8 g are saturated.
- Calories – One tablespoon of coconut oil contains 117 calories.
- Iron – the nutrient that helps transportation of oxygen.
- Vitamin K – helps your blood to clot.
- Vitamin E – an antioxidant vitamin that shields all cells.
- Hair: You can apply coconut oil in your hair before shampooing help you get tangle free hair. In addition, a hot oil massage with the oil will give you not only shiny hair but also strong hair.
- Skin: you can use the oil as a conditioning treatment before shampooing.